GOING BLONDE IS A PROCESS
- Please understand that chemical treatments have different effects on different hair types.
- We can Bleach or lighten your hair but sometimes it may not be as light as you are hoping for.
- If the underlying pigment (this is stages of colour that hair goes through during lightening process) is as under then your hair might take longer to reach to the desired colour.
STAGES OF COLOUR HAIR GOES THROUGH
- Black, dark or medium hair has red undertone
- Light brown, dark blonde and medium has orange undertone
- Light blonde or pale blonde has a yellow undertone
- Please inform us of any previous chemical services that you have undergone as this may affect the service and end result. Be patient. Blonde takes time or your will end up with damaged hair (Rome was not built in a day)
- Blondes, Hair colour and Highlights cost money and require commitment.
- Buy products from your stylist this will keep you colour lasting longer and your hair looking shiny, do not use hair care products from drug stores, why spend all that money on your colour and then use cheap hair products. Drug store products contain harsh chemicals and have more surfacants (soap) than professional products.
- Sun naturally lighten hair. When your hair lightens, the natural undertones begin to pop out.
- We always offer free consultation if you would like a price quote or talk with a stylist about the process